Thursday, September 22, 2011

Home sweet Future

NakaHouse, Located in Hollywood Hills, Designed by XTEN Architecture

I came across this house today through Trendland and I was just absolutely floored when I saw it. This uber contemporary bundle of joy is literally the exact vision I have of (one of) my dream homes. Absolutely stunning with its sparse, open space. Huge, flawless crystal clear windows, with an amazing view of the fresh greens outside...how can one resist?

I get that a lot of people are obsessed with the idea of Baroque style or even Spanish style homes as their "Dream Home." I appreciate that aesthetic as well, as I would in a heartbeat want to live in one of those beauties, but I don't see how one can deny the beauty in this methodically designed space. Maybe it's just me, what do you think?

Here's some more jaw-dropping pictures of this wonderful home...







No comments:

Post a Comment